Girl Life Stories Blog

Amazing Brigette McKern!

Hi, this post is about an amazing girl from Florida who some time ago clicked "like" on my page.
I saw her facebook just to see who she is, and I got lost of words because:

She's 32 and currently listed to receive a bilateral (double) lung transplant. She has Cystic Fibrosis.

I saw her photos, in hospital, with some tubes in her nose. I was sick at heart but then I realized that on every photos (I swear) she has that beautiful smile, amazing wide smile and happy eyes.

I made a picture for her, with all my heart, just to keep this smile on and on.

If you want visit her page to know her story or help her on her journey to new lungs there's pages: 

Support for Brigette

 Please like her facebook page it means a lot for her :

Brigette's Journey to New Lungs - facebook page

Brigette on caringbridge

This Girl is amazing! Keep going Brigette! 
Girls should support other girls!! :)






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking your time on my Girls' Life Stories blog. I really appreciate it!

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile a lot!

Something individual for You? Click here