Girl Life Stories Blog

How to draw an Alpaca?

Hi, my name is Justyna. I made this page for people who love funny, adorable, cheerful little things. So let’s start!
My best friend has Alpacas breeding and she asked me to do some funny and sweet t-shirt graphics for kids who visit her. I made it and I wanna show you how.

1. I made a sketch using pencil and two black pens. I made a universal shape of alpaca and scanned it. I know it looks scary now. 

























2. I made lines better and then I drew the AXL ROSE style (using photoshop). 

























Time to colour! Do you like it? Have any crazy idea? Contact me!


























Another styles of ALPACAS: 

Marylin Monroe:


 Batman:





Bee:

























Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I'm your biggest fan!
    Till the end of time, remember that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking your time on my Girls' Life Stories blog. I really appreciate it!

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile a lot!

Something individual for You? Click here