Girl Life Stories Blog

Give your sister some love, Girl!

Hello there!  So :) Today I made something that may your sister smile. Here's a couple illustrations about sisters love. Very universal because of hair colours that I changed. I think it's very cute way to show how you love somebody.

You have my premit to use that pictures and copy it to your computer etc.

If you want to change hair colour one of the girls or add some details send me e-mail and I'll do it for you :) justynabarucha@gmail.com


Different hair styles:






Another skin type: 


"Mixed"sisters: 




Remember : love your sister!

Have a nice day, Jshia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking your time on my Girls' Life Stories blog. I really appreciate it!

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile a lot!

Something individual for You? Click here