Girl Life Stories Blog

E-mail him with love, girl!

So, when I'm in love my brain gives me a lot of crazy thoughts. Like: O.M.G I must look good today, Oh my! He's so handsome, Hmm... Should I dye my hair to blond, is this t-shirt sexy enough, ponytail or bun? AND SO ON... It's kinda cute so I made this illustration:


So if you're in love, and you wanna make your boy smile, copy this piture on your computer and send him e-mail. I allow you to use this picture for everything you want that will make people smile and happy. 

When was the last time when you sent him cute e-mail? Go, Go, Go!
And have a nice day, Girls.
Justyna Barucha


questions? Ask me! justynabarucha@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking your time on my Girls' Life Stories blog. I really appreciate it!

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile a lot!

Something individual for You? Click here