Girl Life Stories Blog

How to do art using watercolours and photoshop

Hi, so today I want you to know how I'm working with watercolours paints and photoshop.
So... :)

1. First what I do is just sketch by pencil: 



2. Then I scan it and using curves: image>adjustments>curves make border lines looks good


3. Then I print it on technical block paper (it's more thick than regular print paper), and I fill it with watercolours like I feel.



4. The last step is to manipulate this pic by photoshop using color manipulating like: selective color, color balance, variations etc.



WHAT THE CHECK IS ABOUT THIS PIC? 

So.. Apart from funny stuff, funky cats, loose stories I make things like that.
It could be funny for you but it's about beeing manipulated by other people.
When someone try to take adventage of you, manipulate and you feel like you are pushover
you must CUT OFF this people/person from you. Even when i'ts the hardest thing you'll ever do. Otherwise you could just suffocate by this PUPPET LINES turned over to GAROTTE.


Remember don't let yourself to be manipulate. 
You are strong and you are beautiful, always fight for yourself.

Sadly, but still Girls Life Stories, isn't it?









2 comments:

  1. Wow, I never have used watercolours. I want to try this but I have not sketched in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeff!!! Get a special watercolours-paper (In every art shop) and JUST HAVE FUN !!!!

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking your time on my Girls' Life Stories blog. I really appreciate it!

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile a lot!

Something individual for You? Click here