Girl Life Stories Blog

How to make your own on-line shop?

It's not so difficult as it seems. There's a lot of pages to make your arts as a product. After search a lot of sites like this I can recommend one: Society 6
Yesterday I tested it and I'm sure I made a good choice. 

Why?


  • It's simple, 
  • it coast 1$ for register
  • You can settle your own price and choose your profit, modify it anytime you want.
     
  • They care about shipment, quality, print, fabrication etc. So all you need to do is making A REALLY GOOD SHI.. I mean work. Ha, ha. whoopsie. 
  • And apart from usunal PRINTS there's more like: T-SHIRTS, BABY CLOTHES, BAGS, RUGS (whaat?!! really? yeah really.), PRINTS ON REAL CANVAS, MUGS, SKINS FOR IPOD, TABLETS etc. And more.
  • They have very simply payment by paypal, and the shipment is for about 1000 countries.

Some minus?
What you do, I mean graphics, illustrations, they must be in very large size and very high quality. For example the bag pillows graphic mean to be 3500px x 3500px. Mugs: 4600 px x 2000px
But is that a really minus? I have a scanner so what's the deal? All I need to do is make my scan like not 300 DPI  but 400-500 DPI. 

At least I'm not worried about that my clients will be unsatisfed. They'll go insane by happiness.


, and this is mine products
(I'll be more, and more, and moore) :






























































































































Any questions? feel free to ask me, I'm not a zombie, I just love to paint them, and that's all.
justynabarucha@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking your time on my Girls' Life Stories blog. I really appreciate it!

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile a lot!

Something individual for You? Click here